Dandruff is one of the most common yet frustrating issues one can face. People switch to anti-dandruff shampoos or other chemicals for a cure, which in turn ruin the texture and originality of your hair. Plus, the constant itching and redness in your scalp can be irritating and worrisome. The best solution is present in your house - camphor. Read on to know how camphor can help with dandruff.
Can camphor cure dandruff?
Yes, camphor is a good remedy for dandruff as it has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It balances pitta doshas and kapha that is responsible for dandruff. Even dry hair can cause dandruff, for which camphor is best as it moisturises your scalp, defeating and preventing dandruff. Camphor is loaded with enormous medicinal properties that fight off dandruff and even reduce hair fall. Also, when you apply camphor, it enhances your blood flow, which can cure itchiness, improve your hair quality, and act as a hair massager. Instead of trying other chemicals and changing hundreds of shampoos, use camphor - it is reasonable, safe, and contains many benefits.
How to use camphor to get rid of dandruff?
You can mix camphor with coconut oil for effective and quick results. Both have massive benefits and medicinal properties. Here are the steps of how to mix and use them:
- Take two camphor tablets (depends on your hair volume) and crush them
- Heat half a cup of coconut oil
- Mix the powder in the hot oil and let it dissolve
- After some time, massage the camphor and coconut oil mixture onto your scalp and keep it for 30 minutes
- Ensure you massage your hair correctly as it will strengthen your hair follicles
- After washing your hair, note the difference
Another easy method is:
- Take a half bowl of oil and keep it on the stove
- Once it is heated, put two tablets of camphor
- Once the camphor dissolves, massage the mixture onto your hair
- Keep it for 30 minutes and wash it off
This way, you can use camphor to get rid of dandruff and the worries of using chemicals.
Note: You can also keep the camphor and coconut oil mixture overnight.
Home remedies are not only safe but also add on more benefits when used, like camphor. It encourages hair growth, improves hair texture, and helps with dandruff. Its ingredients impart many medicinal benefits, keeping you fit and healthy. So, what are you waiting for? Order your camphor now from House of Mangalam - they offer all kinds of camphor that are pure and reasonable.